Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level?
Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career.
Active status Divemaster is authorized to:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have completed the PADI Rescue Diver.
- You need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- Logged at least 60 scuba dives including experience in night diving, deep diving and underwater navigation.
Courses are held all year round!
The timing of the course is planned based on your own schedule. The completion and number of days depend on the participants degree of understanding of theoretical knowledge and performance of practical skills.
**Possibility of private courses.
Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center in Athens, Greece
- Supervise both training and non training-related activities by planning, organizing and directing dives.
- Assist an instructor during confined and open water training.
- Accompany student divers during Adventure Dives or specialty course dives under the instructor’s indirect supervision.
- Teach and certify PADI Skin Divers independently. This also includes conducting the PADI Seal Team Aqua Mission: Skin Diver Specialist.
- Conduct the Discover Snorkeling program.
- Conduct the Discover Local Diving experience.
- Conduct the Scuba Review program for certified divers, or for PADI Scuba Divers who are refreshing their skills.
- Conduct the skin diving skills segment of the Open Water Diver course during any confined water dive.
- Accompany certified PADI Scuba Divers on subsequent dives.
- ………………and much much more!!!
Divemaster candidates meet course performance requirements and:
- Complete knowledge development segments including Knowledge Reviews in the PADI Divemaster Manual or through the Divemaster Online, and pass the Divemaster Final Exam.
- Create an Emergency Assistance Plan for a designated dive site.
- Complete water skills exercises.
- Complete a diver rescue assessment.
- Complete the dive skills workshop and assessment.
- Complete practical application skills.
- Complete Divemaster conducted programs workshops.
- Complete practical assessments.
- Meet the professionalism criteria.