- This event has passed.
Certification Course PADI Tec 40
May 7 - May 14
PADI TEC 40
Who should take this course?
The PADI Tec 40 course is where you transition from recreational scuba diving to technical diving. It’s a great place to start because it’s the first subdivision of the full PADI Tec Diver course and bridges the gap between no stop diving and full technical deep decompression diving. You gain experience and begin building the knowledge and skills you need to continue your tec diver training. You will qualify to make limited decompression dives to 40 metres.
Prerequisites for the Tec 40 course:
- At least 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives
- A PADI Enriched Air Diver with at least 10 dives using enriched air deeper than 18 metres.
- A PADI Deep Diver or proof of at least 10 dives to 30 metres.
- Need to have a Medical Statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
What will you learn?
The Tec 40 course consists of three knowledge development sections, three practical application sessions and four training dives. Specifically, you will learn about:
- Technical diving’s risks and responsibilities
- Technical diving equipment, proper rigging and set up
- Gas planning, oxygen limits and decompression planning
- Team diving techniques and emergency procedures, such as dealing with free flows, manifold leaks and out of gas situations
Date: 7th to 13th May 2018
Trainer: George Vandoros
Diving Center: Seahorse Dive
Minimum number of students: 2 (two)
Maximum number of students: 6 (six)
Schedule of Course:
- 7/5/2018 | 17:00 – 22:00 | Theory
- 8/5/2018 | 17:00 – 22:00 | Theory
- 9/5/2018 | 17:00 – 22:00 | Theory
- 10/5/2018 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Open Water Dive
- 11/5/2018 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Open Water Dive
- 12/5/2018 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Open Water Dive
- 13/5/2018 | 9:00 – 17:00 | Open Water Dive
Total Cost: 600,00 €
* necessary deposit of 100.00 €
What is included in the price?
- PADI materials
- Dive Equipment
- All the Gas that you will need
Phone: (0030) 213 035 6496
Mobile: (0030) 693 243 3851