PADI Rescue Diver course is the most challenging, yet most rewarding course you will ever take
- You must be at least 12 years old
- You must have completed the PADI Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive
- You need to have Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
Minimum duration: 3 days
Courses are held all year round!
The timing of the course is planned based on your own schedule. The completion and number of days depend on the participants degree of understanding of theoretical knowledge and performance of practical skills.
**Possibility of private courses.
Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center in Athens, Greece
As a rescue diver you expand your knowledge and built up on your experience by learning to deal with problems, handling different incidents and managing provoking situations. A real contributory, rewarding program which enhance accountability and confidence of the participants.
STRUCTURE OF COURSE:
- 5 Knowledge Developments.
- Self Rescue Exercises(confined water or open water).
- Participation in Rescue Scenarios.
- Emergency management and equipment.
- Rescuing Panicked Divers.
- Rescuing Unresponsive Divers.
- Planning of emergency plan.
What will you learn?
The PADI Rescue Diver course prepares you to deal with dive emergencies, minor and major, using a variety of techniques. Through knowledge development and rescue exercises, you learn what to look for and how to respond. During rescue scenarios, you put into practice your knowledge and skills. Topics include:
- Self rescue
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
PADI Rescue Diver
Scuba divers describe the PADI Rescue Diver course as the most challenging, yet most rewarding course they’ve ever taken. Why? Because you learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.