Discover Scuba Diving is a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world!
- You must be at least 10 years old.
- No prior experience is necessary.
- You need to be in reasonable physical health.
Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center in Athens, Greece
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to breathe underwater?
If you want to find out but aren’t quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
Curiosity, interest, dare, adventure, friends or fashion whatever may be the reason which make you want to explore the underwater world, Discover Scuba Diving is for sure “your ticket” to do it…
Within only in a day you will acquire some theoretical knowledge about equipment, environment and diving itself, and you will profoundly enjoy breathing underwater and swimming independently using scuba equipment in confined water of a pool or seawater.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive, you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.