Having first aid training undoubtedly helps save lives!
- No age requirement.
- No prior diving experience.
Minimum duration: 1 day
Courses are held all year round!
The timing of the course is planned based on your own schedule. The completion and number of days depend on the participants degree of understanding of theoretical knowledge and performance of practical skills.
√ Possibility of private courses.
Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star IDC Dive Center in Athens, Greece.
Since diving is an activity which can’t be released from any risk, divers should be able to “be willing and capable of” offering some help in case of emergency.
Scuba diving is an activity which can’t be released from any risk, divers should be able to be capable of offering some help in case of emergency. With Emergency First Response course they strengthen their self esteem, so they are ready to help and develop their knowledge, so they are capable of helping!!!
EFR Primary Care for Adults:
- Scene Assessment
- Barrier Use
- Primary Assessment
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Serious Bleeding Management
- Shock Management
- Spinal Injury Management
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking Management
- Emergency Oxygen use Orientation
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use
EFR Secondary Care Skills for Adults:
- Injury Assessment
- Illness Assessment
- Splinting for Dislocations and Fractures
Includes first aid treatment reference for the following emergencies:
- Allergic Reactions (incl. anaphylaxis)
- Chemical Burns
- Choking (adult, child, infant)
- CPR (adult, child, infant)
- Dental Injuries
- Diabetic Problems
- Dislocations and Fractures
- Electrical Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- First Aid Kit Assembly
- Fish Spine Injury
- Heat Exhaustion
- Heart Attack
- Insect Stings
- Jellyfish Stings, Octopus Bites, Snake Bites, Spider Bites
- Scrapes, Seizures
- Sprains and Strains
- Temperature Related Injuries
The EFR theory is based on expanding your knowledge and your skills.
- Knowledge Development.
- Training Video.
- Practical skills development.
- Final Exam.