Bubblemaker is an introduction to scuba diving especially for children.
- Children must be at least 8 years old.
- Children must be comfortable in the water.
- No previous experience required.
- Parental approval is required.
Have you any children older than 8 years old?
Give them now the chance to participate in PADI Bubblemaker Course and to become your little underwater explorers! Bubblemaker is as fun as it sounds: a chance for kids to blow bubbles by scuba diving. Without the necessity for children of being excellent swimmers, they can have a small sip of the magic of underwater world, diving accompanied by a PADI professional.
What will your child learn?
Easily with safety and fun every child will have the chance of:
- Taking its first underwater breath.
- Finding out what is diving and how to handle diving equipment.
- Having an extraordinary experience under direct supervision of PADI Instructors.
- Have fun!
What scuba gear will children use?
In the Bubblemaker program, participants get a basic introduction to how to use scuba gear, how to clear a regulator and mask, and an overview of breathing do’s and don’ts. We will advise you about anything else you need.