PADI Divemaster Internship
Start Your Diving Career!
PADI Divemaster interns work with real students and certified divers. You will get the chance to see real problems as they happen and the way an instructor deals with the problems. You can join our Divemaster Internship program with any level of dive certification.
We offer all PADI courses and Specialties: Join our Divemaster Internship program as a certified rescue diver and stay 3 months to complete your training, or join as an Open Water certified diver and become a true Divemaster in just 4 months. If you want even more hands-on experience, stay a couple of weeks extra for even more diving, learning and fun!!
Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star IDC Center; that’s PADI’s recognition of our unique capabilities and quality.
Our internship program runs from May to October.
- Comprehensive and Free Training.
- All manuals and learning materials.
- Unlimited diving in your training days – each intern gets a minimum of 60 dives.
- Diver Insurance.
- During your internship, we will supply you with all equipment.
- On-the-job training and experience.
Also, depending on the dive internship you choose, you will receive special seminars and workshops such as:
- Customer service
- Equipment Maintenance & Service
- Organizing AWARE clean-ups
- CV builder
Why do divemaster internship with us?
- Seahorse is a PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Center, with experienced Course Director and Staff Instructors.
- We provide a high quality education, in a professional and fun environment.
- Our center has modern facilities and easy access to the pool and sea for the practical application of divemaster skills.
- Unlimited support of our future trainers even after the completion of the divemaster.
- We ensure help you to reach your Professional Diving Goals.